Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Invite

Come on let’s get up & go
Walk up to the shore
Hand in Hand relaxed & slow
Talk, Listen, may be more

Sun’s gone down
Sky’s turned yellow & red from blue
Sand’s still brown
I am not lying its all very true

Can you see the ship far away?
And see here, a little boy’s making a sand castle
Look at those palm trees sway
It’s so calm here away from all the hustle & bustle

I love it when I leave my foot prints behind
When I play with the wave & try not getting my feet wet
When some sea shells I find
And wondering if the sky & the water have really met

Come on let’s go let's go
Walk along some more
Hand in Hand relaxed & slow
Talk, Listen, may be more

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 18, 2010 7:34:00 PM, Blogger JAGDISH BALI said...

The idyllic picture evolved by the poem gives a serene contentment and solace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counters